REC Audited Education Status
We have some fantastic news. In addition to being recognised by the National Procurement Service on behalf of the Welsh Government as an Approved Supplier, along with recently being named Best Temporary Teacher Agency 2019 – Wales at the Corporate Vision Private Education & Development Awards , we are extremely proud to announce that MPS Education has gained REC Audited Education status.
Meeting the rigorous benchmarks of a professional recruitment framework in addition to REC ‘Audited Education’ status and an all Wales award, fully endorses the fact that MPS Education operates best practice recruitment standards in education and highlights us as a sector leader for supply teachers and school staff in South Wales. These significant accolades enable you to be confident that you are in secure hands – an accredited supplier, independently verified, putting best practice standards and care at the centre of our business.
In gaining this recognition and in line with the requirements of the National Framework Agreement MPS Education can assure you of;
- Fair and transparent pay for teachers.
- Strengthened requirements ensuring all qualifications, suitability and DBS checks have been made.
- Membership of a relevant professional recruitment body.
- Requirement to work within the Code of Practice for Ethical Employment in Supply Chains.
- Professional learning opportunities for employees.
- Appropriate support for Newly Qualified Teachers to enable them to meet their induction requirements.
Whether you are a school looking for candidates, or a teacher or support staff looking for an agency who will value and support you, get in touch with one of our dedicated team of professionals today.