Digital CPD Opportunities
At MPS Education, we value and support our staff, no matter what! Whilst we may find ourselves at home, your CPD is still as important to us as ever. We have been working hard to provide you with digital CPD opportunities and we’re excited to be able to share details of our first session with you!
Working in collaboration with the Lucy Faithful Foundation, we are offering you a number of sessions which will be delivered via Zoom, absolutely free! The sessions will cover the following topics:
- Understanding sexual development in pre & post pubescent children
- Child sexual exploitation awareness
- Keeping children safe online
Each session will last approximately 2 hours and 25 minutes, with a 10 – 15 minute break. You will be provided with a certificate of attendance for your CPD portfolio too!
The following dates are available. We are also able to provide evening sessions if that is easier for you around your current family situation:
- Monday 20th April, 9.30 AM – 12.00 PM
- Monday 27th April 9.30AM – 12PM or 1PM – 3.30PM
- Thursday 14th May 9.30AM – 12PM
- Friday 15th May 9.30AM – 12PM
Please let us know which suits you best.
Stay safe everyone. Together, we’ll make this lock down productive!