Join Our Team

We are currently recruiting English & Welsh Medium Qualified Teachers across South Wales.

We offer a Guaranteed Pay Scheme, so if you are successfully accepted to the scheme, you will choose which days you’d like to work to suit your personal circumstances. We will then find you work based on this information. If not, we will pay you anyway! You will need to be a qualified teacher and have registration with EWC.

We are committed to the CPD of all our staff and offer an annual training programme covering areas such as Safeguarding, Interview Techniques, Teacher & The Law, Good Autism Practice and much more.

We also offer an unrivalled NQT Support Programme and run regular Blended Learning Events.

Join an agency who will value and support you, contact us today on 01443 230 292 or email kilby@mpseducation.com.

Share Social

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

10 comments

• Jasmine Jones
    February 18, 2019 at 12:41 pm

Hello, I am looking for a long term teaching assistant, I’m working in a school in cardiff but I need something a closer to home I was wondering if you have anything? Thanks

• Naomi Morgan
      May 28, 2019 at 9:03 am

Hi Jasmine, thanks for getting in touch! One of our consultants will get in touch with you today to find out some more information, then we’ll go from there!

• Sebastian Harries
    March 7, 2019 at 11:59 am

Dear Sir or Madame,

Recently some MPS representatives came to USW Newport campus Informing me about your company and what you can offer. I am in my last year of university studying primary schools studies with QTS and interested in a teaching career. Supply work interests me and I am very interested in joining your company due to its reputation with local schools. I was just wondering what the next steps would be to possibly join the team and what is required of me.

Yours Faithfully,

Sebastian Harries

• Naomi Morgan
      May 28, 2019 at 9:02 am

Hi Sebastian, thanks for getting in touch! One of our consultants will send you an email with all the information you’ll need today.

• Jodie Loveridge
    May 7, 2019 at 8:23 pm

Hi I’m enquiring do you take on LSA Teaching assistant I am Level 3 qualified

• Naomi Morgan
      May 28, 2019 at 9:00 am

Hi Jodie, we do! One of our consultants will be in touch. Thanks for getting in touch!

• Oliver Wright
    May 14, 2019 at 7:44 am

To whom it may concern,
    Hope you are well, my name is Oliver Wright, I am due to complete my PGCE in June and have been recommended by my tutor to get in contact with you.
    I am looking for full time employment in September and any supply or LSA work I can before the end of this academic year as my QTS will not come through until the summer, I live in Pontyclun and have access to my own car.
    Any further details or opportunities would be greatly appreciated! Thank you, I look forward to hearing from you.
    Kind Regards,
    Oliver Wright

• Naomi Morgan
      May 28, 2019 at 8:59 am

Hi Oliver, thanks for getting in touch! We can definitely help you there, would you be able to send an email over to info@mpseducation.com. One of consultants will then be able to give you some more information. Thanks!

• Abigail Havard
    May 23, 2019 at 3:15 pm

Hi there I completed an online qualification in level 3 teaching resources. Is this something I could use to join your agency to do supply work as a TA? I’ve worked in a school since September and as an SEN with this since January but the girl I’m with is going to high school and they may not have another place for me in September. Many thanks

• Naomi Morgan
      May 28, 2019 at 9:05 am

Hi Abi, I’ll arrange for one of our consultants to get in touch with you! Thanks for getting in touch.